The Journal of Philosophy, Science & Law
Jason Borenstein, Editor-in-Chief
The Journal of Philosophy, Science & Law is an interdisciplinary forum dedicated to examining issues at the intersection of applied philosophy, science, and the law. It publishes peer-reviewed research that examines:
Open Access - No Login Required
- Philosophy, the legal system, and scientific evidence.
- The influence of legal and ethical guidelines on scientific research.
- Philosophical issues associated with science policy and the growth of technology.
- Educational issues relating to how legal and ethical guidelines are taught within scientific fields.
- Responsible conduct of research and research integrity.
JPSL was sponsored by the University of Miami Ethics Programs and the Georgia Institute of Technology School of Public Policy. Publication was suspended in 2016.
· ISSN 1549-8549 (online) · Irregular · Open Access ·
· Access includes all issues, volumes 1-16 (2001-2016) ·
For more information contact us by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail email@example.com.